19.1.09

I´m a little bit nostalgic today... and I think that speak about dramas sounds more charming in English than in Portuguese. Maybe I think that 'cause I don't want you to know how i´m really hopeless theses days...

It´s incredible how this world turns into a small one when we have internet. Incredible and, sometimes, sad.

Last friday I became a new member of Facebook. Okay, I didn't want to be in so many virtual communities, but I accepted. When i was looking for some known facies I found a really pretty and known one. It made me happy, and now sad.

I found there an old spanish friend, that made my life better for beautiful four months. And that´s why I´m so nostalgic today. It's funny the way people walk into your life and goes by the same way. And they make you feel happy, like you can reach anything you want, and make you feel like a princess, and...wow, i felt so good flerting with him during three months before i travel to his town. I felt so good being received by him at the airport, at his house, at his arms...I could almost believe in fairy tales in that period.

But now, we're only two people separetad by a few million kilometers, a great and beautiful sea and a lot of missing feelings inside of me.

Um comentário:

N. disse...

I think you should be have an other point of view. Meeting people around the world is really the most beautiful thing that we can do in our lifes. Learn one each other and to live good moments of learning and peace is essential. So... I think that miss someone is always be sure that found the people and is better at each step in our life!

don't fell sad, but happy to be better!

P.S - Write a comment in english has a charming too